If there is one thing that you can depend on in the summer is that there will always be someone who will be working harder than you, and succeeding more than you, in getting fit and looking great. From the latest cool sculpting treatments to shed a few inches to medical massages to avoid to keep an injury from slowing you down, there are many times when those who are willing to go outside of their normal routines who will see the very best results.
There are gyms across the country that offer fitness classes at all times of the day, but if you do not drag yourself out of the house to get to these classes they will be of no use. Fortunately, there are places that offer extra incentives to make sure that clients are able to get the motivation that they need to return to the classes that will help them look their best.
National Fitness Clubs and Local Gyms Provide an Increasing Number of Services to Their Clients
Whether you are someone who only walks before work two or three mornings a week, or you are someone who makes it to the gym after work every day and visits on weekends as well, there will always be someone who is working harder. For this reason, it is important to make sure that you make the most of the time that you do spend in the gym.
If you are someone who is met able tp get the workout that you need because of a current ache or pain, it is important to know that there may still be options for you. For instance, medical massage therapy might be able to help people with lower back pain that would otherwise limit them. The latest information, for instance, indicates that nearly 40% of people try to get more exercise to help with their lower back pain.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that medical massages and other therapies can help people live more productive and comfortable lives:
- Fewer than 5% of adults get 30 minutes of physical exercise on a daily basis.
- In a attempt to meet the news of the millions of Americans who are trying to look their best, the number of spas doubled from 71,000 to 149,000 from 2007 to now.
- The latest totals indicate that there are more than 180,000 fitness clubs across the world.
- 2018 statistics from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) showed that a mere 23% of adults in the U.S. get the recommended amount of exercise.
- As many as 36% of all people who exercise on a regular basis participate in some kind of fitness class.
- One encouraging piece of news about the youngest generation is that 45% of millennials exercise regularly, according to a Nielsen Global Consumer Exercise Trends Survey.
Summer is the time when so many of us really want to look our best. For this to happen, however, it is important to make sure that every day leading up to summer is full of healthy eating and regular amounts of exercise.